The overview of Proxyman app
Proxyman is a high-performance macOS app, which enables developers to view HTTP/HTTPS requests from apps and domains, including iOS devices, iOS Simulators, and Android devices.
- ✅ Intercept HTTP/HTTPS (SSL) requests from your Macbook, iOS Simulators, iOS devices, and Android devices 📱.
- Support Apple M1/M2 Chip and macOS Monterey & Ventura
- ✅ 100% written by Apple Swift NIO for high-performance
- 🦋 Modern and intuitive UI.
- 👑 Comprehensive debugging tools: Compose, Repeat, ...
- 🛠 Advanced Tools: Map Local, Map Remote, Breakpoint, Allow List, Block List, External Proxying, No Caching, Clear Cache, Protobuf, Scripting (Rewrite), and Diff.
- 👨💻 Customizable workspace.
- 🖥 macOS 10.15+
$ brew install --cask proxyman
We're welcome all bug reports and feature request 😍
If you'd notify all Proxyman's release. Please Watch the repo