Publish to Gist
From Proxyman 2.28.0+, the developer can publish Request/Response data to Github Gist.
- Proxyman requires "Read/Write Gist" permission in order to publish a Gist on the user's behalf.
- If it's the first time, Proxyman will prompt a Github Authorization Page.
- Instantly create a Gist from selected Request/Response that you can quickly share with your colleagues.
- Support Private and Private Gist.
- Only requires "Read/Write Gist" permission. No request for Email/Username/...
- The Github Access Token is securely stored in User Keychain.
Here is how the Gist looks like: https://gist.github.com/NghiaTranUIT/e116a60e286c917a5cbfd61aff32194c
- 1.Select your request on the main Table View
- 2.Right-Click to display a Menu Context -> Export -> Publish To Gist...
Last modified 2yr ago