Compose new Request
Compose a new Request is a handy tool to help developers:
- Compose an HTTP/HTTPS Request and send it to your service. It's similar to Paw, Insomnia, and Postman.
- Quickly test your APIs without depending on your app client.
- Support Header, Query, URL, Form, JSON Body
- Support Raw Message
- Preset template: Empty Request, GET Request, Post Request with JSON or Form.
Compose new request and inspect the response
You can open the tool by either:
- Click on Compose button on the main navigation bar
- Tools -> Compose
Open the Compose Tool
- 1.Enter the URL
- 2.Select HTTP Method
- 3.Modify the Header, Param, Body, Raw Message
- 4.Click Send button.
Compose JSON Body
Using Raw Message
Proxyman also supports few request templates.