Breakpoint is a handy tool to help developers to edit the content of the Request and Response on the fly.
It's possible to set a breakpoint on both Request or Response.
Breakpoint tool allows the developer to stop an ongoing Request or incoming Response to modify its data.
- Modify the Request URL, including the Scheme, Host, Path, Port, HTTP Method (Available on Proxyman 2.35.4+)
- Modify HTTP Headers of Request/Response
- Modify Query or Form entry from Requests.
- Modify Authorization/Cookie/Set-Cookie Headers.
- Modify HTTP Body of Request/Response
- Change Response HTTP Status Code.
Breakpoint on Response
Breakpoint on the Request URL (Scheme, Host, Port, Path and Query)
From build 3.1.0, we can modify the Request / Response by using the Raw Message.
From Proxyman 2.27.0+, Breakpoint can work with GraphQL Request by a specific QueryName. Please check out the following GraphQL Document.
You can simply create a Breakpoint rule by:
- 1.Right-Click on the Request -> Tools -> Breakpoint
- 2.Proxyman will open a Breakpoint Window and fill the Matching Rule.
- 3.Select Breakpoint on Request or Response or both.
- 4.Click Add to create a rule.
- 5.Try sending a Request again -> Proxyman will open a Breakpoint and you can modify the data.
- 6.Click on the Execute Button to send a request/response.