Comment on page
Proxyman consumes too much RAM & unresponsive
If Proxyman is:
- Unresponsive after using for a while.
- Consume too much Memory.
You might encounter above problems if you enable SSL Proxying with the following rules:
- Use the all `*` wildcard to intercept all traffic from your Mac Machine.
- Enable for entire Web Browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc).
Proxyman will intercept and decrypt all traffic which leads to high memory usage. In the worst scenario, the app can become unresponsive.
SSL Proxying List with web browser or * wildcard can slow your Mac.
- 1.Open Tools -> SSL Proxying List
- 2.Remove all Web Browser or `*` wildcard if it exists.
- 3.Enable SSL Proxying on particular domains.