I couldn't see any requests from 3rd-party network libraries
- I can see other requests on Proxyman but not from my website, NodeJS, iOS, or Android, .... which use 3rd-party network libraries, such as fetch, axios, Alamofire, Ktor Apache HttpClient, curl...
Proxyman v4.7.0 or later can capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic from Python with 1-click.
- 1-click solution: No need to manually set HTTP Proxy config or trust the self-signed certificate.
- Support NodeJS, Ruby and Python.
- 1.Open Proxyman -> Setup Menu -> Automatic Setup
- 2.Click on "Open New Terminal"
- 3.Accept the Apple Script permission prompt if needed
- 4.The New Terminal app is launched -> You can start your Python Backend Server, or Run scripts => Proxyman automatically captures all traffic.
- 5.Done ✅
In general, we have to manually config the network library to use HTTP Proxy and point to Proxyman Port (Default at 9090)
List of possible solutions:
- cURL: Use --proxy flag. For example:
$ curl -v "https://httpbin.org/get?id=123" --proxy localhost:9090
You can explicitly set HTTP Proxy on Axios. All traffic will appear on Proxyman.
// 'proxy' defines the hostname and port of the proxy server
// Use `false` to disable proxies, ignoring environment variables.
// `auth` indicates that HTTP Basic auth should be used to connect to the proxy, and
// supplies credentials.
// This will set an `Proxy-Authorization` header, overwriting any existing
// `Proxy-Authorization` custom headers you have set using `headers`.