Regex (Regular Expression)
From the 2.3.0 version, Proxyman supports Wildcard and full-matching Regex (Regular Expression) when you define matching rules for all available tools:
- Map Local
- Map Remote
- Block & Allow List
- Protocol Buffers (Protobuf)
- Reverse Proxy
- Network Throttling
It's a handy tool to help you exactly define which requests should trigger the tool
Proxyman supports simple Wildcard characters, which include
Proxyman also supports Regex.
- Make sure your regex is Full Matching the URL.
- Partial Matching is considered as not matching.
- Make sure you escape characters properly: Splash (/), full-stop (.), etc.
Make sure your Regex matches whole words
- Select Regex when creating rules