Custom Previewer Tab
You can customize the Custom Previewer Tabs, which always render one format at once time.
This handy tool might help you to fix the following issues:
- Format the BODY as JSON, but the Content-Type isn't
- Format the body as Protobuf, but the Content-Type isn't
- Render HTML Page on the Web View
- Beautify the minified files (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Try to format the body as the selected type regardless of the
- Convert MessagePack (msgpack) to JSON
- GraphQL Query Prettier
The selected custom tabs will append to the right side of the Request or Response view
You can either access the Custom Previewer Window:
- Click on the "+" button on the Request/Response bar
- Tools Menu -> Custom Previewer Tab...
Proxyman supports JSON Tree View for better visualization
We can show/hide a certain column by Right-Click on the Column Header