I could not see any HTTP traffic from my NodeJS, Python, or Ruby scripts
- I have NodeJS, Ruby, or Python scripts, which make an HTTP/HTTPS request to an external server -> However, I don't see any traffic from the Proxyman app.
For example: I'm using axios library (NodeJS) to call a RESTFUL API from my production server (e.g https://mycompany.com/v1/data). However, there is no traffic recorded from Proxyman app.
Proxyman v4.7.0 or later can capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic from Python with 1-click.
- 1-click solution: No need to manually set HTTP Proxy config or trust the self-signed certificate.
- Support many network library from NodeJS, Python and Ruby.
- 1.Open Proxyman -> Setup Menu -> Automatic Setup
- 2.Click on "Open New Terminal"
- 3.Accept the Apple Script permission prompt if needed
- 4.The New Terminal app is launched -> You can start your Python Backend Server, or Run scripts => Proxyman automatically captures all traffic.
- 5.Done ✅