During using Proxyman, you might face the situation to find the difference between requests and responses. The Diff tool would help you to:
- Diff two Requests or Response, include the URL, Method, Status Code, Headers, and the Text-based body.
- Render as Side-by-Side or Unified.
- Light and Dark Theme.
- Export as a unified file.
- Open the diff by 3rd-party applications, such as FileMerge.
- Highlight and add comments.
This feature is only available for macOS 11.2 and later.
- 1.Select your requests on the main table view.
- 2.Right-Click -> Tools -> Add to Diff pool (Or using ⌘Y)
- 3.On the Diff window, select Left and Right Panel.
- 4.Proxyman performs the diff operation and displays it.
Side By Side Mode
- File Merge: Required Xcode to install
- Kaleidoscope: You have to install the
ksdiffin the Kaleidoscope's preference.
Last modified 11mo ago