iOS 16 devices issues
- iOS 16.0 physical devices could not set HTTP Proxy to Proxyman. Setting app -> Current Wifi -> Configure Proxy -> Manual Proxy.
- Proxyman might not capture the traffic from iOS 16 devices.
=> It's an Apple bug.
This issue happens with Charles Proxy, Wireshark, Fiddler Everywhere, and other Web Debugging Proxy apps too.
- You can test it by following the step:
- 1.Close all Proxyman app
- 2.Get your iPhone (iOS 16 or later) -> Setting app -> Wifi -> Your Wifi -> Configure Proxy -> Manual Proxy
- 3.Set any random IP, e.g. 192.168.3.111
- 4.Set any random Port, e.g 9999
- 6.Open Safari app -> Visit https://google.com
- 7.Confirm that you can access the Internet.
Since the IP & Port is invalid, but you can access the Internet, it indicates that it's Apple's bug 🐛
- 1.Setting app -> Wifi -> Your Wifi -> Configure Proxy -> Manual Proxy -> Enter the IP & Port -> Save.
- 2.Double-check the Configure Proxy Setting
- 3.Make sure it's `Manual`, If it's OFF, try again and Save. Sometimes, the proxy setting is not saved.