Block List Tool is useful when you would like to block / Hide certain domains during debugging session.
For instance, you can use Block List in the following situations:
- Block all ads requests from particular domains
- Block all analytic requests that flood the working space
- Block all annoying ping requests from your app to reduce the number of requests that appear on Proxyman
- Hide analytic traffic from your website without blocking them.
All blocked domains in the Block List will drop the connection.
Block / Hide List
Block List supports variables block actions that can suit your needs:
Create a Block / Hide Rule
- Tools Menu -> Block List
- Right-click on the requests or domains -> Tools -> Block List...