How to install Proxyman Certificate on iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)
In order to capture HTTP/HTTPS messages in iOS devices (iPhone, iPad), please navigate to:
- Certificate Menu -> Install Certificate on iOS -> Physical Device
Install Proxyman Certificate on iOS devices
Let's follow the guideline:
- 2.Get your iOS Device -> Open Setting app -> Wifi -> Select the current Wifi -> Config the HTTP Proxy by following the next tables.
If you're using any VPN apps on macOS or iOS devices, please make sure to close all VPN apps, because they conflict with the HTTPS Proxy config.
http://proxy.man/ssl is a local website, which serves from the local Proxyman's HTTP server. If you couldn't open it, please forget the wifi, re-connect and make sure the Proxyman app is opening.
4. From iOS 10.3, we have to explicitly install & trust the Proxyman CA in the Setting app
- iOS ≥ 10.3: Setting app > General > Profiles > Select Proxyman CA > Install
- iOS ≥ 12.2: Setting app > Profiles Downloaded > Select Proxyman CA > Install
- Setting app > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings > Switch ON on Proxyman CA.
Install and Trust Proxyman Certificate
Make sure that you delete the certificate on your iPhone when you're not debugging by Proxyman. If not, your HTTP/HTTPS requests can be intercepted and leak your sensitive data.
We understand that manually overriding the HTTP Proxy, and installing and trusting Proxyman Certificates is painful. Let's check out Atlantis, which is a native iOS framework that helps you do it automatically.
You might not be able to see the Network Traffic on Proxyman if your app is a Flutter app.
Flutter does not use a system-level proxy, so requests to Proxyman will not be displayed. To do this, you must manually configure your HTTP client used in the code to work with a proxy.
To find out your local IP, please go to Certificate Menu -> Install Certificate on iOS -> Physical device and get the Server IP and Port