I couldn't see any traffics on Proxyman
- After launching the app, the request list is empty
- There are no requests captured by Proxyman?
- I don't see any requests on the app
- I can see some request on my Mac, but no request on my remote devices (iOS, Android)
Some VPN apps accidentally revert the HTTP Proxy in Network as soon as Proxyman overrides it. As a result, HTTP Traffic won't go through Proxyman port at 9090.
Close all VPN app if possible and relaunch Proxyman
Proxyman would override or revert the HTTP Proxy at the launch time or exit, but some apps could revert back.
Let open System Preference -> Network -> Wifi -> Proxies tab:
- Check the Web Proxy (HTTP) and Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS)
- Make sure the port is the same as the Proxyman port
- IP is 127.0.0.1
Save and check the requests on Proxyman
By default, Proxyman attempts to override the system HTTP Proxy by using
networksetupCLI, but it might be failed in certain scenarios.
=> Let's try to install Proxyman Helper Tool. This tool will override the system HTTP Proxy properly. Please open Proxyman Preference -> Advanced Tab -> Install Helper Tool
Alamofire or URLSession might use the cached response for your request. As a result, the actual request doesn't hit the server. Thus, Proxyman could not capture and display it on the app.