The overview of Proxyman app
Proxyman is a high-performance macOS app, which enables developers to view HTTP/HTTPS requests from apps and domains, including iOS devices, iOS Simulators, and Android devices.
- ✅ Intercept HTTP/HTTPS (SSL) requests from your Macbook, iOS Simulators, iOS devices, and Android devices 📱.
- Support Apple M1/M2 Chip and macOS Monterey & Ventura
- ✅ 100% written by Apple Swift NIO for high-performance
- 🦋 Modern and intuitive UI.
- 👑 Comprehensive debugging tools: Compose, Repeat, ...
- 🛠 Advanced Tools: Map Local, Map Remote, Breakpoint, Allow List, Block List, External Proxying, No Caching, Clear Cache, Protobuf, Scripting (Rewrite), and Diff.
- 👨💻 Customizable workspace.
- 🖥 macOS 10.14+
$ brew install --cask proxyman
Proxyman's Repo Github is where you can create tickets for feature requests, and discussions, or report bugs and catch up with Proxyman's team quickly and efficiently.
We're welcome all bug reports and feature request 😍
If you'd notify all Proxyman's release. Please Watch the repo